|Home||» Products||» Medicinal Plants||» Giloy|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 2.00 - 6.00 INR
- Product Type
- medicinal uses
Giloy is an evergreen herbaceous perennial climbing shrub. It is found growing throughout in tropical India. Giloy can be seen growing widely on the big trees sometimes thickly covering the entire canopy and hanging from all over the tree. It has a soft stem and heart shaped leaves. It is called Heartleaf Moon seed in English. It is a multipurpose herb used widely in many Ayurvedic preparations. The stem of Giloy has a nutrient starch which is extracted and used in medicine.
VAREITY :Tinospora Cord Folia(willed) Miers
- Boosts Immunity. Doctors says Ã¢â¬ÅGiloy is a universal herb that helps boost immunityÃ¢â¬.
- Treats Chronic Fever.
- Improves Digestion.
- Treats Diabetes.
- Reduces Stress and Anxiety.
- Fights Respiratory Problems.
- Treats Arthritis.
It grows well in almost any type of soils and under varying climatic conditions. The plant occurs throughout tropical regions of India extending from Kumaon to Assam and Myanmar, Bihar, Konkan to Sri Lanka. It is a large climber which grows over the highest trees in the forests and throws out aerial roots which reach the length of 10 meters, though not thicker than pack-thread.
Tinospora cord folia, which is known by the common names heart-leaved moonseed, guduchi and Giloy, is an herbaceous vine of the family Menispermaceae indigenous to the tropical areas of India, Myanmar and Sri Lanka.
Giloy demand is immense therefore marketing it is not difficult. Giloy are brought by many people in market. Our company also provides the facility of Buy Back agreement.
The stem is harvested during autumn when it develops to a diameter of more than 2.5 cm. Basal part is left for further growth.
|Distance (in acre)||Kalam in acre||Cost of Kalam||Total||Fertilizer||Cost of cultivation|
|11/2*11/2 ft||10000 kalam||2 rs. per||10000*2 = 20,000 /-||5,000 /-||25,000 /-|
|Total Expenses : 25,000 /-|
INCOME & YIELD :
|Income of year||Total dry bell||Company Buy back of dry bell||Total||Total dry roots||Company buy-back of dry roots||Total|
|Year 1st||4 quintal (400 kg)||10 rs. kg||400*10 = 4000 /-||---||---||4000 /-|
|Year 2nd||4 quintal (400 kg)||10 rs. kg||400*10 = 4000 /-||20 quintal (2000 kg)||35 rs. kg||2000*35 = 70,000 /-|
|Total 2 year income: 4000+4000+7000 = 78 ,000/-|
- Giloy growing first harvesting practical training.
- This includes Supervision, consultancy, guidance, Transportation cost first year.
- Plantation cost is to be borne only once.
- Buy back Agreement of Giloy dry bell and dry roots.
- First production in 1st year with in 6 Ã¢â¬â 6 months.
- First production in December and next production after 6 month .(Plant life 2 years only)
- Sowing time for Giloy Ã¢â¬ÅMay to JuneÃ¢â¬.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF COMPANY
- For 1 Acre plantation cost of Kalam is Rs. 20,000/-, out of which 50% i.e. Rs. 10,000/- has to be paid before the cultivation and the remaining half after the planting is done.
- The Buy Back Agreement Stamp paper of Rs.100/- has to be stamped by District Court of your area.
- For 10 Acre or more yield the buy Back Agreement Stamp Paper will be of Rs.500/-.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 1000000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India