|Home||» Products||» Agricultural Products||» Ashwagandha Seeds|
Ashwagandha Seeds that we put forward is also recognized as Withania Somnifera. Our company is providing these seeds and their marketing support. The perfect plantation time of sowing these kind of seeds is by the month of September or according to the climate conditions. In the related field, we are one of the dependable supplier of both Ashwagandha Seeds and Plants.
Returns or Crop : Upto Rs.48000 per acre
The Desi variety Ashwagandha seeds and the seed of Excellent Yielding Research Varieties are provided. Every cultivator must avail real variety seed as it only provides High Yields, and are resistant to disease. Local Desi variety yields less and have propensity to catch ailments. Every Quantity is provided across India whether the quantity is bulk or small.
- These seeds are helpful in increasing strength, red & white blood cells, and platelet counts, and lowering mental pressure.
- Safe to use by both by men &women
- Enhances Low libido and Sexual functioning
- Nourishing body tissues, and advantageous in Chemotherapy treatment
- It needs mixing of 15 to 20 Quintal manure and root growth agents in soil.
- 25 kg seed
- Upto 210 kg dry roots
- 150 days to 165 days from planting
- Around February 15
- Properly irrigated prior to sow
- Irrigated for 2 times
- 30 to 35 days from germination
- 60 to 70 days from 1st irrigation
- 5 to 7 kg seeds for per one acre
- Blend of 5 times sand amount to seed quantity
- Nursery is prepared
- Broadcasted in field
- Make the field free from termites so as to get a proper yield.